Kautilya is a toolkit which provides various payloads for Teensy device which may help in breaking in a computer. The toolkit is written in Ruby.
- The Windows payloads and modules are written mostly in powershell (in combination with native commands) and are tested on Windows 7.
- The Linux payloads are mostly commands in combination with little Bash scripting. These are tested on Ubuntu 11.
- Added “Download and Execute Powershell Script” windows payload.
- Added “Remove Update” windows payload.
- Added “LSA Secrets” windows payload.
- Updated “DNS TXT Backdoor”. It is much more easy to use know.
- Renamed Wait for Command to HTTP Backdoor
- HTTP Backdoor now keeps running till the stopstring is matched.
- An option has been added for no exfiltration of data. Choose 0 when Kautilya asks for exfil option.
Full Changelog: here