Nimbostratus are tools for fingerprinting and exploiting Amazon cloud infrastructures. Nimbostratus is the first toolset to help you in the process of pivoting in Amazon AWS clouds
- Enumerate permissions to AWS services for current IAM role
- Use poorly configured IAM role to create new AWS user
- Extract local and remote AWS credentials from metadata, .boto, etc.
- Clone DB to access information stored in snapshot
- Inject raw Celery task for pickle attack
If you need help understanding what this toolset is all about, Andres Riancho wrote an article “Pivoting in Amazon clouds“.
More Information: here